Sunday, April 7, 2019

Weekend Report -> Happy Birthday Gordon!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORDON!!!

Food this weekend ->
Got The Fry on Friday.  I got my standard order of: half-and-half chicken with sauce and with garlic & soy, and an order of rice cakes.  It's abit expensive but worth it.
The Fry Chicken and Rice Cakes.

Julie and I went to the Spring Craft Show on Saturday.  We bought alot of meats from Carmichael's Meats.  I got some honey garlic pepperoni sticks.  Nobody else has this flavour and they are so good.  I also got a wild boar sausage and a spicy camel sausage.  Camel is very tender and had a good taste.
Afterwards we picked up food from T&T (BBQ pork buns, onigiri, sesame sticks, and Portuguese tarts), Franks (#1 on cheese bread), and Farmboy (cheese balls and ice cream sandwiches).  We ate/snacked while we binged watched all of The Tick: Season 2.  We binged all of Santa Clarita Diet: Season 2 last week on release day.

Made fish for dinner on Sunday.  I pan fried a rainbow trout filet.  While it was cooking, I blanched garlic chives in boiling water and then added them to the pan.  I added a few grape tomatoes too.
Rainbow Trout with Garlic Chives and Grape Tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment