Monday, April 22, 2019

Long Weekend Report -> Easter Weekend

Food this weekend ->
Made a roast on Saturday night.  I was using the easy 500F method, but I messed it up.  I bought the Labo VR Starter Kit for the Nintendo Switch from Best Buy.  I decided to build the VR viewer while I cooked the roast for 34 minutes before turning off the oven.  I got immersed in building the VR that I let the roast cook for an hour!  I turned off the oven and let it cook for 1.5hrs instead of 2hrs.  It came out medium-well, but was still juicy.
Medium-Well Roast.
I cut it up into cubes and ate it over white rice.  Makes it easier to eat and don't need a knife and fork to slow me down :)
Cubed Meat over Rice.

Useless Food News:
I got some Boston Kreme flavoured Yogurt from the US on the last trip.  It tastes really good.  Just like Boston Creme filling.
Boston Kreme Yogurt.
Note the label's small print "naturally flavored".  How is Boston Creme filling natural?

Useless DC News:
While I was at Best Buy, the car I parked behind was painted red... Flash red.  It had 2 Flash symbols on it, and it's license plate says "SPDFORCE"!  There must be a big Flash fan in Ottawa.  I thought it was really cool.
Flash Car.

Useless Gaming News:
Gavin and his family was in town for Easter.  We did some gaming on Friday night.  We played a few games of Magic, Quacks of Quedlinburg, and Luxor.  And then some more Magic.  No pics.  My phone battery sucks.  Getting new phone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment