Sunday, December 2, 2018

Weekend Report -> Bravo!

Food this weekend ->
Went to Ox Head on Friday with Ed and Steve.  I wasn't very hungry as we just ate cake at 10am, but I still destroyed my bowl of vermicelli.
Ox Head Vermicelli.

I got some Korean Fried Chicken and Rice Cakes on Saturday from The Fry in Barrhaven.  The chicken is so good.  I got the half & half deal with sauce on one half and soy & garlic on the other half.  The rice cake was very good too, but it was abit too spicy while it was hot.  When it cooled down it was perfect.
The Fry.

Useless Food News:
I had thought Bravo pasta sauce was discontinued, as I haven't seen it on shelves for the past year, but Sobey's is carrying it again!  Yes!  This is the best spaghetti sauce.  It's a simple sauce without all the extra spices that are added in the other brands.
Bravo Pasta Sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment