Sunday, December 9, 2018

Weekend Report -> Botbots Set But No Box

Food this weekend ->
Tried out the new Man'oushi Restaurant on Friday for lunch.  I only ordered peis as they have a BOGO deal right now for the next week.  I ordered 6 pies: 1 meat, 1 zaatar, 1 cheese, 1 sujouk (spicy sausage), and 2 chicken and cheese pies.  When I got back to CMC, I noticed I only had 5 pies.  They forgot to give me the cheese pie (it was the one Becky wanted too).  I would have gone back, but since it was free, it wasn't worth my time.
The pies were OK.  They all tasted good, but I found the bread too thick and abit dry.  They were also smaller than Simbad's Bakery for the same price.  I think I prefer Simbad's.

Steve, Ed and I got some Christmas doughnuts from Tim Horton's.  It was basically a Boston Cream with sprinkles. 
I prefer the Boston Cream.  The sprinkles made it hard to chew and slowed me down.

Got a Hot 'n' Ready pepperoni pizza on Sunday night from the new Little Ceasar's by Sobey's.  I was scarfing it down, but on the 4th slice I found part of a long hair in the crust :(  Gross!  Stopped eating right there.  Made ramen a couple hours later when I got hungry.  I'm dumping the rest of the pizza.

Useless Transformers News:
Bought an unopened box of Transformers: Botbots Series 1 from Toys R Us Kanata.  As I was paying, the manager came by and told me I wasn't allowed to keep the box!?!?  So the manager opened my box and put all the packs into a bag.  I don't know why, and that is really stupid.  I almost didn't buy it, but I'm hanging on to the receipt and waiting for a sale to get money back.  If I had gotten the box, I probably wouldn't have cared.
Anyways, I got the blind pack set of 24 Botbots.  No doubles.  Just waiting for the 5-set and 8-set packs to finish the overall set.  (Preferably from Walmart.)

No comments:

Post a Comment