Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Montreal Business Trip

Been super busy mostly with work the past few weeks and I did abit of Christmas shopping.  I would have posted some pics, but that would have spoiled any Christmas presents I bought.

Food last week -> Scores.
Was in Montreal last week for work.  Spent a few days in a hotel and the rest of the time in a simulation lab.  The bad part was that most of the testers were sick or coughing.
The good part was I got to eat alot of Scores chicken.  I got the "2 Leg Meal" each night with some excellent pita bread from Adonis (not in picture).  I would save the chicken skin for last, rolled it in a pita, and dipped it in gravy to before chowing down. Washed it down with some L'Orange Maison drink too (only available in Quebec). 
There was a promo going on that the meal included super mini Turtles chocolates.  They were so tiny with amazing detail (shell was patterned), and they were tasty.  I wonder where you can buy these?

Useless Idol News:
Other than DC's Titans, I'm into watching the Korean show "Sister's Slam Dunk Season 2".  It's fun to watch as they bring in female celebrities of different ages (17-43) to form a girl group.  I'm on episode 9.  It probably helps that I know most of the celebrities from them being on Running Man.   FYI: Somi is a Canadian girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment