Sunday, November 4, 2018

Weekend Report -> Nepean Sprotsplex Christmas Craft Show

Food this weekend ->
Went to Farmboy at lunchtime on Friday.  I got a pile of fried wonton poppers, perogies, and couple of drumsticks.  Their lunch bar has a really good selection of food.
Farmboy Lunch Bar.
I also picked up a couple Frank's sandwiches and McDonald's over the weekend.  Didn't eat much else or anything special.

Useless Food News:
Went to the Christmas Craft Show at the Nepean Sportsplex Friday night with Julie.  Lots of neat stuff, but most of what we bought was food.  I got 4 jars of tapenade (3 black olive and 1 Moraccan).
Christmas Craft Show Food.
There was also a new jam lady.  Her stuff was very tasty with hand painted Christmas pictures on the jars.  It was a very nice touch.  I got a jam, but can't show it, as I may give it away for Christmas. 
We also chatted with the Carmichael's Meat guy.  He let us sample a few of his meats and explained why there was no more duck sausage til spring; but the new one we tried, that was extremely good, was the Jamaican Jerk sausage.  It's really well seasoned like jerk chicken.  I got one of those and 3 bags of honey garlic pepperoni sticks. 

Useless Gaming News:
I wasted my whole weekend playing video games.  I was either playing Family Farm Seaside on my phone, playing Magic: the Gathering Arena on computer, or playing Star Atlas on Nintendo Switch.  So much gaming and so little time, but I gained an hour Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment