Sunday, November 18, 2018

Weekend Report -> Happy Birthday Jeff!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!!

Food this weekend ->
I was off on Thursday and Julie and I spent the day shopping at Adonis, Trainyards, and at Costco.
From Adonis I picked up a few bags of fresh pita bread, some salmon mousse to dip it, duck in a can, L'Orange Maison juice, and a big slice of a Mille-feuille.
Mille-feuille.

We went to the new Sansotei Ramen location on Merivale for a late lunch.  Julie got the Spicy Tantan (Can't see anything in the bowl.  Everything was under the broth).
Spicy TanTan Ramen.
I got the Shoyu.
Shoyu Ramen.
These were ok, but we both agree that the Tonkotsu/Tonkotsu Black is better than both of these.

I got a pack of wings from costco.  I pan fried about 70 wings with just salt & pepper; then I finished them in the oven on broil.
Wings.
Ate some plain and some dipped in sour cream mixed with hot sauces from Meow! That's Hot.  I have the Lynx Lava (watermelon flavour) and the Bengal Burn (berry flavour).  The Bengal Burn is uber good.

No comments:

Post a Comment