Sunday, November 10, 2019

Weekend Report -> Softball Party

Food this weekend ->
Susanna and I went to Chinatown on Saturday morning.  We got some freshly made Vietnamese Subs.
Vietnamese Sub.
Threw out the green stuff (coriander) in my subs.  Nasty stuff :)

I also got some BBQ pork buns and deep fried curry buns from Kowloon Market.  They were fresh and hot out on the display.
BBQ Pork and Curry Buns.

The last thing I got was some BBQ pork and a whole soy chicken.  I put them together in a tray for the Softball Party Saturday night.
Fresh BBQ Pork and Soy Chicken.
Softball party was lots of fun.  Tons of food to eat and drink, fun games, and heard some embarrassing Stefano stories.

Useless Transformers News:
Picked up a couple new Transformers from Baseline Walmart last week.  I got Bluestreak and Thundercracker.  Didn't see any Soundblasters left of the 35th Anniversary Transformers Display.  I found these 2 on the shelf.
Bluestreak and Thundercracker.

No comments:

Post a Comment