Sunday, November 17, 2019

Weekend Report -> Silent but Deadly

Food this week ->
Went to KNH with Reza, Steve, and Marc on Wednesday.  Reza told us about all the great perks of his new job and company.  It sounded amazing.  We have nothing compared to his new company.
It was cold on Wednesday, so I order a hot pho bowl.  I got the #15 Medium.  It was super tasty with lots of meat :)
Pho #15 Medium.

Made chicken stew on Saturday.  I boiled 4 chicken legs in water with yellow onions, garlic, dashi, fish sauce, and yellow potatoes.  I thickened the stew with rue made with milk, flour and butter.  When it was mostly cooked, I shredded the chicken legs so there was chick in every bite.
Chicken Stew.
I served it over leftover chicken rice.  The stew was so good and had a great flavour.  I think it was mainly due to the dashi and fish sauce.
Chicken Stew on Rice.

Useless Underwear News:
Checked out the "Lazy One" pop-up store at Bayshore.  It's a PJ and boxer shorts store.  This one caught my eye "Silent but Deadly".  My Chinese zodiac is "snake" and it fits my fongpay ID name.  I didn't buy it, but I think I will go back and get it.  I think it was 50% off too.
Silent but Deadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment