Thursday, October 13, 2011

Woody Broccoli

Dinner today -> Garlic Chives with Liver and Broccoli Stalks.
I made garlic chives with liver for dinner. I couldn't get any pork liver, so I used chicken liver. It's not the same way restaurants make this dish, but still good.
I also boiled some broccoli stems, but I should have peeled the outer skin off. It was really tough and woody.


^ Garlic Chives with Chicken Liver, Broccoli Stalks, and Rice.

Useless Idol News:
I woke-up tired this morning. I stayed up late last night getting the Kasai ending for the AKB 1/48 in Guam game. I still need to finish the game 3 more times for Kasai, inorder to unlock the secret "kiss" ending :)


^ AKB 1/48 in Guam - Kasai Good Ending.
This game is a really good sequel to the original game. There seems to be more random events. There's lots of cross member interactions too, especially when the AKB girls keep trying to intercept and steal you away from the girl your targeting :) I got Yuko and Haruna appearing together doing this, and Maeda showing up during my outing with Takamina.


^ Haruna & Yuko, Takamina & Maeda.

No comments:

Post a Comment