Wednesday, October 12, 2011

SF Trip Part 6

If you haven't done so, read Part 5 first.

Tues Oct 4:
We got some free hotel breakfast in the morning. The hotel we stayed in had a waffle maker! The waffles were pretty tasty :)


^ Freshly Made Waffle.

We head off the airport afterwards.


^ SFO Airport.

There was this new Water Refilling Station. We checked out while waiting for our flight out.


^ Water Refill Station.
The water tasted freshly filtered compared to the water fountain water.

After I got home, I'm surprised I didn't buy more souvenirs. The stuff I got:


^ Grey Poupon and T-Shirt from Tech Museum.


^ Monterey Aquarium T-Shirts.


^ Pirate T-Shirt (Front & Back).

Dinner today -> Stuffed Clams.
I was looking for some pork liver at Superstore, but they didn't have any. Stuffed Clams were on sale so I decided to try them out.


^ Stuffed Clams.
They're not that good. Mostly bread and a little bit of clam. Not worth it, but they look delicious.


^ Stuffed Clams with Rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment