Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend Report: CMC and Batman

That's all I did this weekend. Work at CMC during the day and then play Batman late into the night. I'm off to CMC MTL on Monday.

Food this weekend ->




^ Beef and Chinese Greens on Rice.

Had dinner with parents, Susanna, Ben, and Jane at Hockey Sushi. I think we ordered too much sushi and should have ordered more rolls and sashimi. I filled up on too much rice.


^ Hockey Sushi.


^ Little Caesar's Supreme Pizza.

Useless Toy News:
Picked up the new Canadian Tire Exclusive McFarlane NHL Figures Series 2. I only got Gionta, but I may pick up Ovechkin if they go on sale.


^ Gionta.

Useless Idol News:
New AKB48 Card Game on Gree. Are the cards real or virtual? They look pretty good.


^ Yuko and Mayu Cards.
(Haha Gavin. Mayuyu only has 1 fist :P)

Last week's AKBingo! was dodgeball and it was really entertaining. Maeda hasn't been on the show in ages, but she stole the show. Download it here and watch it!
Highlights were:
- Eat spicy curry,
- Eat rice weevel/earwig bug,
- No laughing game.


^ Takamina's Teeth - What does it say?

No comments:

Post a Comment