Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Report: Happy Thanksgivings

(More SF Trip Reports tomorrow.)

Gavin, Emi, and little Yuto were visiting this weekend from Toronto. I played with Yuto alot. He's gotten bigger and runs around alot. He likes to drop things on the floor to react to it.
He's totally into "Thomas the Tank Engine" stuff, just like all the other baby boys I know. I wonder why this is a common fad? I don't think the TV show is even on anymore?

Food this weekend ->
Went to Dim Sum with Gavin and his parents.


^ Dim Sum.


^ Steak with Veggies and Specialty Bread (forgot what kind).


^ Microwave Shrimp Rice Rolls.


^ Salt & Pepper Blue Crab.

Useless M:tG News:
Ben, Gavin, and I played alot of Magic games while snacking on Japanese Baumkuchen Cake and Japanese Candied Fish Bones. I used 8 different decks, but only upgrade my Millstone deck with Innistrad cards.


^ Magic Night.
I almost millstoned Gavin to death, but he Fireballed and killed me 1 turn before I could.

Useless CMC News:
I won this awesome shirt playing Office Chair Hockey for charity.


^ Office Chair Hockey.


^ Shirt.

Useless Idol News:
Emi's mom sent me my AKB48 card sets! I asked Emi to order me Kasai Tomomi and Oshima Yuko cards back in the spring, and now they are here! Thanks Emi! Thanks Emi's mom!


^ Kasai and Yuko cards.
I got normal rares and didn't get any autographs or special inserts :(

No comments:

Post a Comment