Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sony's Sneaky Trick.

Susanna and I went to The Sony Store at Bayshore, because our dad got an email saying he won something at the store. We won a $20 credit, BUT had to spend it that night. That's a really sneaky trick to get people to come into the store and spend money, since there really wasn't anything good for under $20 (only batteries, blank CDs, and cheap headphones).
In the end, Susanna used it to buy a camera case by spending an extra $10.

People with kids should go to Ms. TiggyWinkles at Bayshore on Halloween. They are giving out free candy and ballots to win a $300 Playmobile set. I'm talking about you: Kristina, Jess, and Linda! Go during the day!


^ Ms. TiggyWinkles Free Candy and Draw.

I found this at the Dollarama: Instant Pancake Mix. You just add milk to the bottle, shake, and make pancakes! I'm going to try it this weekend. I hope it's good, as this will be really handy when I want to eat pancakes.


^ Instant Pancake Mix.

Dinner today -> Peasant Style Pizza.
Picked this peasant style pizza bread at Sobey's. Made some cream of mushroom soup to go with it too (not shown).


^ Peasant Style Pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment