Monday, October 24, 2011

Rental Car Flaws UPDATED

Marc and I went to CMC MTL today.
I planned to rent a mid-size car, but I got upgraded to a luxury full-size car (I can't remember the model). It was nice but big and had 3 major flaws:
1. The gas pedal was really high, so I would be reaching to press the gas, and lifting my whole leg to press the brake.
2. The driver headrest stuck out at an uncomfortable angle.
3. The back middle seat had a large headrest that doesn't retract or can be removed. It blocked the rear view mirror.
UPDATE: The car was an 2012 Chevy Impala. If you look at the link you can see the annoying driver seat headrest and the back middle seat headrest in the pics.

I saw a video of Natalie's baby. He's so cute!

Dinner today -> Hotdogs.
I was tired from driving, so I made a quick dinner of microwave hotdogs.


^ Microwave Hotdogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment