Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Knockoff 3D Mouse Pad

Lunch today -> McDonald's Cheeseburgers and Fries.
I was in the mood for burgers.


^ 3 Cheeseburgers and Large Fries.
I peeled the Monopoly pieces and I won a free large sandwich!


^ Winning Ticket!

Dinner today -> T&T Food.
Susanna and I went to T&T. I picked up some ingredients to make oden this week, and a bunch of cooked food: Beef Tendons, Fried Female Capelin, BBQ Pork, Chow Mein, Roast Duck, and Roasted Baby Crab.


^ T&T Food.

Useless Comic News:
I went to the Anime Stop today and found they had some 3D mouse pads for only $15. I think these are knockoff 3D mouse pads. Official ones usually come in a nice collector's box and usually cost at least $30. I picked up Kallen Stadtfeld from Code Geass for my collection :) I'm currently using human-form Moka from Rosario + Vampire. Great wrist support.


^ Kallen Stadtfeld 3D Mouse Pad.

Useless Idol News:
I got a package in the mail today. It was a box of 2011 AKB48 Puccho Candy. I was finally able to score a box from HMV Japan. It was sold out for ages, but I checked again last week and they had 1 box available.


^ AKB48 Puccho Ver 2.
I hope I get an autograph one.

Today was the release day for AKB48's 23rd Single "Kaze wa Fuiteiru". I don't like the video for the song at all, so I uploaded yesterday's live performance of "Flying Get" and "Kaze wa Fuiteiru" on the show "Coming Soon!".


^ AKB48 "Flying Get" and "Kaze wa Fuiteiru" on Coming Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment