Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend Report: Happy Halloween!

Useless Halloween News:
I found a new candy blood pack at the dollar store to add to my collection.


^ Candy Blood Pack.
It's probably pure sugar. I wonder who I can get to drink the whole thing :)

Food this weekend -> Oden.
All I ate this weekend was a big batch of oden I made from scratch. It was really good. I made it with alot of different ingredients: daikon, fish balls, beef balls, squid balls, fish tofu; straw mushrooms, devil tongue, noodle knots, beef stomach, beef tendons, and quail eggs.




^ Oden.
I left out Chinese mushrooms, fried crab balls, and fish cake tubes because it was getting too full. I think I need some more daikon slices too.

Useless Gaming News:
Jeff, Anthony, Derek, Ben, and I played a new game called "Cosmic Encounter". The game has some Munchkin and Settlers influences. The main objective is to colonize the other player's planets through invasion or negotiation. Every game is different because each player plays as 1 of 90 different alien races, each with it's own special abilities.


^ Cosmic Encounter.
Anthony won all 3 games we played. Ben was co-winner in the 2nd game.

Useless Hockey Pool News:
I'm about to beat Blue and White this week: 7-3. We have a breakfast bet riding on this, and I will be collecting it this Friday :)


^ Fongpay Wins!
Bring on Snowball.

Useless Idol News:
I got my AKB48 "Kaze wa Fuiteiru" CDs (normal edition) in the mail. They came with a Mayu and Jurina photo.
I also got some AKB books/magazines: Team A, K, B mini dress-up sticker book, Janken Mook, AKB study text books: learning english and learning science, and Peach John catalog.


^ AKB CDs and Books.

AKB48 performed "Iiwake Maybe" and "Kaze wa Fuiteiru" on Music Station this weekend.


^ AKB48 on Music Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment