Thursday, October 20, 2011

Jets at Sens

Jeff and I went to the Winnipeg at Ottawa game in the CMC box suite. It was a pretty good game. Ottawa won 4-1.


^ Jet @ Sens.
After the game we waited in the suite for the traffic to clear out. Killed some time watching the ice-crew try to peel the ads off the ice for 1/2hr. I always thought they painted the ads on, but they are actually plastic sheets under a thin layer of ice.


^ Peeling Ads.

Dinner today -> BBQ Chicken Wings.
I snacked on some bread, chips, and candy before the hockey game, so I picked some BBQ chicken wings for dinner at the 24hrs Loblaws. All the cooked food (except the sushi) was 50% off. $6 for 20+ Wings is a good deal. I should have gotten the 9-piece fried chicken for $6 too.


^ 50% off BBQ Chicken Wings.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48's 23rd Single "Kaze wa Fuiteiru" (Wind is Blowing) was performed on "Hey Hey Hey" this past week. This single is released next week.


^ Kaze wa Fuiteiru.
I see black pantsu!

No comments:

Post a Comment