Thursday, June 15, 2017

Yakuza Shirt and Lobster Shorts

Lunch today -> Burger Builder.
Julie and I spent the day shopping, but before we did, we started with lunch at Burger Builder.  I got a single patty sandwiched together with grill cheese sandwiches.  I also got the burger "built-to-code" for toppings and added a slice of marble goat cheese.
Grill Cheese Sandwich Burger and Fries.

Useless Shopping News:
We went clothes mainly and Julie helped pick clothes out for me.  I got a few shirts including lobster shorts!
New Shirts.
Lobster Shorts!
But my favourite new shirt is this "yakuza" style shirt.  For some reason it just reminds me of what a gangster would wear :)
Yakuza Shirt.

Useless Transformers News:
Found "Roadburn" at Walmart today.  Also picked up "Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon" for $5.  "Transformers 4: Age of Extinction" was also available for $5, but I think that movie was horrid.  Also got a bag of garlic pork rinds.
Pork Rinds and Transformers Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment