Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Chinotto Drinks

Useless Softball News:
Strike Fighters lost to Rockwell tonight 18-13.  We were able to play between rain showers.  A certain player surprised us on their team as we thought we wouldn't see that player again :)
I hit 2-for-3 with a ground out, single, and a double.
MVP: Dave.  He hit a bases load grand slam, but since we max out at 6 runs an inning, it only counted as a single.  LOL!

Useless Food News:
My cousins Kevin and Michelle, and I went to Nicastros on Saturday before dinner.  We picked up some new drinks to try.  Kevin got a Brio.  We all sampled it and it's not to our tastes.  To me it tastes like watered-down coke with a bitter after taste.  Not a drink I would get again. 
Brio.
I picked up this black can of Sanpellegrino Chino.  We tried this drink too.  It's similar to Brio but with a stronger bitterness taste.  Kind of like Chinese medicine.  Another drink I won't be getting again.
Sanpellegrino Chino.

No comments:

Post a Comment