Monday, June 19, 2017

8000 Scovilles Korean Hot Chicken Ramen

Snack today -> Limited Edition Hot Chicken Ramen 2x
Susanna and I got some Limited Edition Korean Hot Chicken Ramen on Sunday from Kowloon Market.  The regular one is 4000 Scovilles (left) and the limited edition one is 8000 Scovilles.
Regular and Limited Edition Hot Chicken Ramen.
I made a pack at lunchtime and tried a couple bites.  I started hiccuping right away!  I had to run and get milk.  This stuff was hot! 
8000 Scoville Ramen.
I brought the rest into work for some people to try.  I tried it again when the noodles were cold and it wasn't as hot as it was fresh out of the pot.  Still has a punch though.

Dinner today -> Steak.
More steak from Sobey's.  Pan fried it.  Too hot to out and BBQ.  I cooked french beans and microwaved rice to go with it.
Steak Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment