Monday, June 5, 2017

Doritos Heat Wave

Dinner today -> Short Rib Salad.
Pan cooked 4 short ribs from Costco.  I think they have improved their BBQ marinade on them.  Still not as good as the Korean BBQ marinade I use, but good enough if I want to be lazy and not wash it off.
I used the short ribs for topping my kale, cabbage, cranberry salad.  The salad comes with a strawberry poppy seed dressing.  It's pretty good.
Kale Salad Topped with Short Ribs.

Useless Food News:
Saw the new commercial for the new Limited Edition Doritos Heat Wave on Friday.  Picked some up on the weekend and tried it today for a snack. 
Doritos Heat Wave.
I really like it.  It starts like a BBQ Dorito, but then the heat kicks in.  It's a good strong heat that lingers, but not overpowering.  I'll need to get some more bags :)

No comments:

Post a Comment