Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Microwave Monkey Bread

Snack today -> Microwave Monkey Bread.
Microwaved the frozen monkey bread I got from Ogdensburg Walmart a couple months ago.
It's not bad.  Taste mostly like a cinnamon bun.  It's good for a quick snack, but it's no where near as good as the one I make as it doesn't have any raisins or nuts in it.  It also doesn't come with a plate to flip-out the monkey bread.  Thanks Becky for the plate.
I'll probably buy more of these as they are quick and cheap to have in the freezer.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters won tonight 18-13.  I missed tonight's game.  My upper legs were still sore from the weekend's tournament and we had a full lineup.
For Jeno's notes, I hit 0-for-0 tonight :)

2 comments:

  1. it does not look appetizing. I always see those in the freezer dept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but it did taste good. It also didn't pull apart very easily. We used a knife to cut it.

      Delete