Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Broke out of my Slump

Useless Softball News:
Strike Fighters played a make-up game vs Brew Jays tonight.  It was a long and close game.  We played a full game and won 24-23.  We had exactly 10 players and all our bats were hot.  Our team styles were different: we kept hitting base hit, while the other team were hitting home runs or pop flys.
I hit 4-for-5 tonight with a triple, fielders choice, single, single, and a triple.  Finally broke my 0-for-12 slump.

Useless Gaming News:
Picked up a few board games from Comic Book Shoppe a couple days ago.  I picked up "Clank!" first.  It's a game I wanted and was rated in the top 10 of 2016 by a bunch of sites including Dice Tower.  I also grabbed "Oh Captain!" for a short bluffing game, and "Rattle, Battle, Grab the Loot" because it was 20% off.
Latest Board Games.



No comments:

Post a Comment