Thursday, June 22, 2017

Team AABDJ

Lunch today -> Rideau Restaurant.
Ran an errand at lunch time and I went to Rideau for some take out.  I got beef chow mein and salt & pepper squid.
Beef Chow Mein and Salt & Pepper Squid.
I ate the squid first with the free bowl of rice.  It was very good and was still crispy.  Then around 3:30pm I slowly ate the beef chow mein while working in between bites until 5pm. 

Useless Gaming News:
Jeff, Anthony, David, Ben, and I went to Hideaway Adventure House to do their hi-tech escape room.  Before we started, Jeff, Ben, and I went early to play some games in their lounge.  We played "Hey, That's my Fish!", "Cover your A$$ests", and "Red7".
I like "Hey, That's my Fish" alot.  Simple game, that is almost similar play style as Inner Circle.  I'll probably get this game.
Hey, That's My Fish!
We didn't like "Cover Your A$$ets"  It's stupid that you have to keep track of how much money you have when it changes constantly and quickly.
We tried "Red7".  I was iffy about it until we played it.  I think it would be a good game and I'm probably going get this game too.  Short quick game that has luck and strategy.

We escaped Hideaway's "The Heist" room.  We were given 45mins on Hard Level (1 clue allowed) and had additional rules we didn't know about.  The room has many hi-tech puzzles, but sometimes you don't know what you trigger open.  We completed the room in 30minutes.  We got a score of 190/1500 because we triggered the "traps" too many times and each time a trap was triggered we lost points.  We didn't know this was how the scoring was done until after we got out.

Afterwards we decided to go do an escape at Escape Manor.  We did "The Magician's Studio".  Very good escape room with hard but solvable puzzles.  We escaped with 5:24 left from a 45 minute escape and we used our 1 free clue.  We will need to do the 2 other rooms there, as this room was 1 part of a 3 part room puzzle.

Saw the OTTAWA sign on the way home.  I think the KANATA sign looks nicer... :)
OTTAWA.

No comments:

Post a Comment