Thursday, June 29, 2017

Summer Ramen

Lunch today -> Summer Ramen.
I went home for lunch today.  I made some Korean ramen called "Chal Bibim Myum".  It's a ramen that you eat cold.  After cooking the noodles, you cool the ramen in cold water and drain.  Then the sauce is mixed into the noodles. 
Savoury-Sweet Cold Ramen.
This ramen is perfect for the summer as it's cool to eat, while the sauce gives it a slight heat and a savoury-sweet taste.  It tastes very refreshing.  I'm going to get more packs of this ramen from T&T.

Useless Food News:
My parents got a cheese bun from Ichiban bakery on Bank Street and gave me a slice. 
Cheese Bun.
I hear the pastries are on the expensive side, but after tasting this cheese bun, I think it might be worth it.  This cheese bun was very soft and had lots of cheese cake flavour. but was also light and not dense.  Lots of cheese filling too.

No comments:

Post a Comment