Thursday, June 8, 2017

Ghost Shrimp Feasting on Mussel

Lunch today -> Garlic Shrimp Chips.
Had a meeting run long into lunch hour and I had another meeting soon afterwards, so I didn't have time to go get a lunch.  I resorted to eating half a bag of garlic shrimp chips for lunch.  They were actually good enough to hold me over til I got home at 6.  I've only found this type of shrimp chips at the Kanata Asian Grocery Store on Hazeldean by Good Life.
Garlic Shrimp Chips.

Dinner today -> Mussels.
Made mussels I got from Costco in a black bean and garlic sauce.
Mussels in Garlic Black Bean Sauce.
I ate about half from the shells.  I then de-shelled the remaining mussels, thickened the sauce, and poured it over microwave chicken rice.
Mussels on Rice.

Useless Aquarium News:
I put one of the "bad" mussels into my aquarium for my shrimp to eat.  I came back after an hour and I found most of them surrounding the mussel and feasting on it!  It was cool to watch.
Ghost Shrimp Feasting on Mussel.

Useless Birthday News:
Got a couple early birthday presents this week. 
Jeff and Linda got me some Montreal Canadiens BBQ utensils: tongs and a burger flipper.  Almost too nice to use, but I'll use them next time I BBQ.  Not sure when though.  My BBQ is at CMC for a charity CHEO BBQ I organized on Friday.
Montreal Canadiens BBQ Tools.

Susanna got me a puzzle.  Apparently it's the "world's most difficult jigsaw puzzle"  The picture is printed on both sides, but one side is rotated 90 degrees.  Also all the pieces are the same shape.  This should take me alot of hours to finish.
World's Most Difficult Puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment