Monday, June 12, 2017

Hot Water Tank Inspection

Left early from work today because I had a hot water tank inspection appointment.  It was already included as part of my rental fee, so I accepted it.  The operator told me the guy could show up anytime between 3-5pm.  He showed up just before 4pm, looked at the tank for less than 30 seconds and said nothing was wrong.  Then he asked why I made the appointment and what was he checking for?  I told him he was supposed to do an inspection!?!?  He then just said everything was fine and he was done.  Man, what a waste of my time!  FYI people:  Don't get the free hot water tank inspection!

Useless Gaming News:
Went to Jeff's place to play JeJu Island with Jeff, Anthony, and Linda.  I re-read all the instructions before heading over, and found that Brian had explained 1 major rule wrong.  When traveling around the island, you can move any direction you want, not just clockwise!  This changes the game tactics.
4-Player JeJu Island.
The first 2 games I couldn't pick up any Diver Tiles (wild card piece) at all.  There would never be any on my turn or when I got the statue.  I finally got some in the 3rd game.

No comments:

Post a Comment