Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Wanted: Zootopia Infinity Figures

Food today -> Discount Bayshore Food Court.
Went to Bayshore tonight after gaming and got there 15mins before closing.  Picked up some sushi: 2 boxes for $12.  Also got some Manchu Wok containers: 2 boxes for $8.  Lots of meat in the Chinese food box.
Discount Bayshore Food Deals.

Useless Gaming News:
Gaming after work today instead of Wednesday this week.  Another round of Terra Mystica.  James ran away with it easily.  It was a battle for 2nd place for the rest of us.  I fell behind early, as my race was weak and couldn't get a good starting position to use my race powers better.  Still a very good game tonight that took us 3hrs to finish.
Terra Mystica.

Useless Toy News:
I was at Toys R Us at lunchtime today.  I noticed there were Disney Infinity Zootopia Figures. 
Zootopia Infinity Figures.
I WANT THESE!!!  Eventhough I don't have the game, I just want these figures.  I'll wait til there is a sale to get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment