Sunday, March 27, 2016

Long Weekend Report: Happy Easter!

Food this long weekend ->
Thursday morning I had to payout 2 breakfast bet losses.  I also bought a breakfast for myself, so I payed for 3 breakfasts that day.  I got the Easter special breakfast, but I should have gotten the regular breakfast.  It came with 1 pancake, scrambled eggs, 1 bacon, 1 sausage, and abit of fruit.  It was OK, but I was still hungry afterwards.
Easter Breakfast from Cafeteria.

For Thursday dinner, I made Laksa Ramen.  I think this flavour was the #1 flavour in the world ramen competition.  It's ramen noodles in a crab, red curry, and coconut flavoured broth.  I added some leftover fish cake.  This ramen is unbelievably good!  The broth is OMG good!  I wanted to get more from T&T, but they either sold out or don't sell it anymore.  I have 1 pack left and a couple of other flavours from the same company (#2 and #9 in the world.)
Laksa Ramen.

Friday lunch I made steak and eggs.  I over cooked the eggs, because I was watching the shrimp in my fish tank eating.
Steak and Eggs.

Made steak, Eggos, and veggies for dinner on Friday.
Steak and Eggos.

Saturday for lunch, the family went to the Chinese buffet on Merivale.   I wasn't too hungry and only ate 2 plates plus a dessert plate.  I was disappointed with the food that day.  The sushi sucked (only weird sushi with not much filling), and most of the dishes didn't look appetizing (the boiled short ribs were way to chewy, even for me).
First Plate.
For my 2nd plate I put together my congee bowl.  That was good.
Congee Plate.

Sunday morning I got up at 11am and made pancakes.  I ate them with the fresh maple syrup I got.  The syrup was very good :)
Pancakes and Maple Syrup.

Made a big stew Sunday.  Just beef, potatoes, onions, and carrots.  I added tofu curds later Sunday night.  The tofu curds upgrade made it more tasty.
Stew minus Tofu Curds.

No comments:

Post a Comment