Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Potluck

Lunch today -> Potluck.
We had a small potluck at work for lunch today.  Lots of good food and I stuffed myself :)  The highlights were the bacon & potato perogies and deceivingly hot chili.  I made strawberry cheesecake for dessert.
Potluck Main Course Table 1
Potluck Main Course Table 2
Potluck Dessert Table.
I tried to try a bit of everything, but after 2 big plates, I wasn't able to try the rice crispy squares or the black forest cake (my favorite cake).
Plate #1

Dinner today -> Supreme Congee.
I ate a late dinner today.  Probably around 9:30pm.  I made supreme congee (shitake mushrooms, ground pork, preserved duck eggs, and abolone).  I used a different brand of abolone the was canned in brine instead of water.  It made the congee more salty than I expected.  Still good, but abit too salty for congee.
Supreme Congee.

No comments:

Post a Comment