Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Blackcurrant Chocolate

Lunch today -> Fish & Chips.
Went to Lone Star for lunch with the customer today.  I got the Fish & Chips for $12.  I don't think it was worth it.  The fish was good, but the portion of the fish and fries were small.  The worst was the coleslaw.  It had now flavour but black pepper.  I think they just shaved the cabbage and carrots and tossed it together with no vinaigrette/mayo at all.  I can't recommend it.  The good thing was when I finished my glass of ginger ale, the waitress brought me a new one without me asking for a refill.
Fish & Chips.

Snack today -> Blackcurrant Chocolate.
Julie opened one of these last Friday, but it was half melted so she didn't offer me a piece.  It did smell really fruity and fragrant.  I opened mine today and it smelled up my whole desk with a fruity smell right away.  It was very good.  It would be perfect as an accent on a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Blackcurrant Chocolate.

Dinner today -> Whoppers.
Gaming night at CMC tonight.  I went to pickup Burger King for all of us.  I got 2 Whoppers as it was Whopper Wednesday ($2.99 ea).  Haven't had it in awhile and they were good.
Whoppers.

Useless Gaming News:
We played a full game of 4-player Terra Mystica tonight.  It took us almost 3hrs to finish.  Very good game.  If I play this with Brian, I can see him giving up half-way-through if someone takes his move or blocks him.
Terra Mystica Mid-game.
I finished 3rd.  I made one major mistake on the last turn that cost me atleast 10 points and gave James 18 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment