Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Officer Judy Hopps

Dinner today -> Spaghetti.
Made spaghetti for dinner today.  I made the sauce with bits of stuff in my fridge.  I used ground chicken for the meat and added tomato sauce, leftover orange and red peppers, bailing mushrooms, red onion, last few spoons of sour cream, and last few spoons of a cheese salsa.  Turned out pretty good.
Spaghetti Dinner.

Useless Food News:
Got a bottle of brand new, freshly made maple syrup from one of my co-workers.  His parent's have a maple orchard and only make 80-100 bottles every spring.
2016 Maple Syrup.

Useless Toy News:
Picked up Officer Judy Hopps from Zootopia today at Toys R Us.  Need to find Nick Wilde (the fox) now.  I bought them both earlier (before the movie the came out and became a hit), but someone :) wanted them, so I now I'm looking for replacements.
Judy Hopps.

No comments:

Post a Comment