Thursday, March 31, 2016

Happy Birthday Gavin!!!

HAPPY (Belated) BIRTHDAY GAVIN!!!

Sorry I'm late ^_^

Breakfast today -> Farmboy Breakfast Bar.
Drove to Farmboy and picked up breakfast this morning.  Got a pile of scrambled eggs, 4 sausages, 3 bacon strips, 3 perogies, and a couple of tomatoes and broccoli.  It really hit the spot this morning, but I should have gotten more sausages.  They were good.  Only $8 too.  I think next time I'll buy a bag of pitas and make breakfast wraps out of this.
Farmboy Breakfast.

Useless Gaming News:
We played Boss Monster 2 for the second time today at lunch time.  I don't think its that great of a game.  It plays way too long and it's difficult to get a flow going.  It's still an improvement over Boss Monster 1, but it lacks a fun factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment