Monday, March 21, 2016

Ryu Amiibo

Dinner today -> Ribs.
Got the Monday Mania ribs special at Big Bone BBQ for dinner today.  I went in and ordered and in less than 5 minutes I got my order!  They were super fast today.  I got the full rack, fried wings with fiery honey garlic sauce on the side, and large fries for $25 even.  The car filled up with delicious rib smell while drive back home through slow traffic, and it made me so hungry!  The ribs were very moist and not too lean today.  I'm already planning to get more ribs on Easter Monday next week :)
Monday Mania Ribs.

Useless Toy News:
Picked up some new Amiibo's from Toys R Us.  I was planning to stop collecting these, but I had to get the new Ryu Amiibo.  Since TRU was having a "buy 2 get 3rd free" sale, I got Roy and Fox too.
New Amiibos.

No comments:

Post a Comment