Sunday, August 30, 2015

Weekend Report: Ramen

Food this weekend ->
Made a quick dinner on Friday night.  Made pork and chives wontons with ramen.
Wonton and Ramen.
Saturday I made a seafood ramen.  I made a big batch of seafood topping using a frozen seafood mix, potatoes, carrots, sausages, eggs, and red pepper paste.  Then I cooked the ramen by pouring the broth over the dry noodles and letting it sit covered until soft.
Seafood Ramen.

Useless Gaming News:
Went to the toy sale at the old Target location at Hazeldean Mall.  Nothing much there.  Was thinking of picking up a boardgame from Kobold's Corner, but it was way cheaper on Meeplemart.

I went to Chapters afterwards and picked up some clearance games.  I got Doctor Who Yahtzee (Dalek edition) for $7.50 (from $29.99), Walking Dead Yahtzee for $7.50 (from $29.99), and Qwirkle travel edition for $19.95.  I had a $10 off coupon too.
Yahtzee Games and Qwirkle.

Gaming at Brian's on Saturday.  Only 3-players.  We started with Exploding Kittens.  I rolled to go first and actually rolled a "Table Top" (2 sixes).
Rolled Table Top.
Exploding Kittens is alright.  Short starter game.  I lost both games we played :(
Exploding Kittens.
Then we played DC Deck Builder: Teen Titans.  Pretty good game.  I barely won in the end with 45 points against Brian's 42 points and Paul's 41 points.
DC Deck Builder: Teen Titans.
We finished the night with a game of Gun Runners.  I like this game.  Simple yet strategic with some dice rolling luck element.

No comments:

Post a Comment