Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Batman Fluxx Promo

Lunch today -> Pizza and Butter Chicken Chips.
Had to run an errand at lunch time today, so I picked up a Hot-n-Ready pepperoni pizza and a bag of the new Lays Butter Chicken chips.
Butter Chicken Chips and Pizza.
Pizza was kind of dry, like it was sitting there for a long time.
I like the Butter Chicken chips.  It tastes exactly like butter chicken.  I think I could crush some of these chips and sprinkle it on rice, and it would be good.

Dinner today -> Ramen.
Made instant ramen for dinner tonight.  I also added homemade pork wontons that Susanna made, some hotpot fish balls, 1 BBQ chicken thigh, and 1 slice shitake mushroom.  I stirred in 1 raw egg to make a mini-egg drop soup out of the broth.  Yep, satisfying meal.  Just need some baby bok choi and maybe a quail egg.
Ramen Dinner.

Useless Softball News:
Strike Fighters played the Mad Dogs tonight.  We were up 12-0 through 4 innings when rain and lightning stopped us from finishing the game.  It seems like the past couple months that the weather always forecasts rain, every time we have a game to play.

Useless Gaming News:
Dropped by Kobold's Korner to pre-order a copy of M:tG - From the Vault: Angels.  I'm #17 of 18 copies they are planning on getting.  I also picked up the Princess Bride "A Battle of Wits" game.  It's short 15min bluffing game for 2-10 players.  I got the August GTM magazine too. 
GTM and Battle of Wits Game.
The promos inside the GTM magazine was for Munchkin and Batman Fluxx.  The Batman Fluxx card was Two-Face and comes with a special coin to flip for the card's ability.  Pretty good promo's for a $4 magazine.
GTM Promos.

No comments:

Post a Comment