Sunday, August 9, 2015

Weekend Report: Funny Faces

Food this weekend ->
Barbequed some chicken thighs for Saturday lunch.  I had marinated the chicken in Kraft Chicken and Rib sauce overnight.  They came out ok, but I burnt the skin on some of them.

I made a big pot of congee for Saturday dinner.  I shredded some leftover BBQ chicken and added it along with some shitake mushrooms and preserved eggs.

I made red congee on Sunday with the leftover congee.  I added 2 big spoons of red pepper paste this time.

Ate half a mini-watermelon, but only using a knife and fork.
It's pretty hard to do.  Too much work too.  I eventually got a spoon and finish it off.  I'll just slice it up next time.

Useless Gaming News:
Played games at Anthony's house.  We started the night playing Funny Faces Game while waiting for Jeff.  Pretty fun game for only $3 at the Dollar Store, but I got 2 right ears for one of the ear sets :(.
We then played Walk the Plank.  My Print and Play version is better than the actual version of the game.
Tried out Night of the Octopus.  It's a short game, that has some luck and strategy to it.  So-so game.
We also played Eggs and Empires and Biblios to finish the night.  Can't go wrong with either of these games.

No comments:

Post a Comment