Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Explosive Offence

Took a vacation day today.  Didn't get much done today because last night I drank half a bottle of cold Boss Coffee at 12:30am and I was up til 4am!  I finally got up at 11am and was planning on mowing the lawn, but I went grocery shopping instead.  Then I did nothing but watch Running Man until the softball game tonight.

Lunch today -> Bacon, Eggs, and Toast.
Ate a late lunch at 2:30pm.  Made 3 sunny side up eggs, 6 bacon slices, and 4 pieces of buttered toast.  It was good :)
Lunch.

Useless Softball News:
Strike Fighters played FP Edge-Kut-rz tonight.  We routed them 39-14.  Our offence was on fire tonight with Marc starting it off with a lead-off home run.  John also got a grand-slam with his 1st homer of the season.
I hit 4-for-5 with 3 singles and a double.  I think I got 6 RBI too.  Actually, most of the team hit 4-for-5 or 5-for-5 tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment