Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Bruised Right Hand

Lunch today -> Frank's Sandwich.
Went to Comic Book Shoppe at lunchtime today.  On the way back I went to Frank's and got my usual #1 on white bread.  The sandwich was really good and totally hit the spot.  Frank was slicing the meat today too.
Frank's #1.

Dinner today -> Meat Lasagna.
Cooked 2 lasagnas from Lasagna-thon tonight: 1 seafood and 1 meat.
Seafood and Meat Lasagnas.
I only ate the meat one tonight.
Meat Lasagna.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters finally finished a full softball game today, but we lost.  We lost to Beerfeasters 19-13.  It was kind of close until the 6th inning, where we couldn't hold them off. 
I bruised the back of my right hand pretty badly tonight.  It got hit on a fast strike pitch by Mark when I blinked on a huge swung and missed by the batter, and I missed making the catching.  Now I have 2 injured hands (pulled my left index finger a few weeks ago and it can't take alot of weight).
I hit 1-for-2 tonight with a single and a walk, and scoring 2 RBIs.

Useless Gaming News:
Picked a new Magic card from Comic Book Shoppe today: Perilous Vault.  It's from Core Set 2015.  Didn't know this card existed, and is a more potent Nevinyrral's Disk.
Perilous Vault Mythic Rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment