Monday, August 17, 2015

Trufflelata

Useless Food News:
Susanna and I went to the Tanger Outlet tonight to get shirt at Hot Topic because I thought all shirts were 30% off as per website, but apparently it is US only.  The Tanger location didn't have a sale, so I didn't buy anything there (they also didn't have the shirt). 
On the way out I got a Trufflelata from the Godiva Chocolate store.  Ben recommended the Hazelnut Crunch Trufflelata, so I got that.  It was very good at first and it tasted just like a Ferraro Roche, but after a few sips, I found it way too sweet.  Susanna agreed too.  When I got home, I poured it into a glass and added about 2/3 cup of milk to dilute it.
Hazelnut Crunch Trufflelata.

Useless Toy News:
Sheridan dropped off a couple items at my desk this morning.  A Willow movie print with a real autograph from Val Kilmer.  I also got a Boba Fett Car decal sheet.
Autograph Willow Print and Boba Fett Car Decal.

No comments:

Post a Comment