Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Waited Forever for Churros

Lunch today -> Fish and Chips and Churros.
Ed and I went to the Wednesday Kanata Community Hub to see the food trucks today.  There was Big D's poutine truck, The Glen's Fish and Chips truck, and a Churro stand.  There was an exercise show to promote a gym too.
Today's Food Trucks.
I got the 2 piece beer battered fish.  It came with fries, slaw, tartar sauce, and a drink for $15 ($17 with tax).  Totally worth it. 
Fish and Chips, and Churros.
I also ordered 3 churros.  I got my fish in about 5-6 minutes, but the 3 churros took 20 minutes!  I don't know what took him so long.  My fish was cold by the time I got it.  He gave me my money back with the churros, but I'm still never going to buy from him again.  Ed and I think they were alittle under cooked in the middle too.
Hey Jeff/Anthony, you should go to the food trucks on Wednesday too.  It's only a 5 min walk from Mitel (5 min from CMC too, but I still drove, hehehe).

No comments:

Post a Comment