Monday, September 8, 2014

To the Finals

Useless Softball News:
We defeated DRS in a thrilling semi-final match, 10-9.  We were down 9-1 after 2 innings, but we held them at 9 and slowly crawled back to win in the last inning.
MVP#1: Tanya.  She's been power hitting everything this playoffs and she drove in the game winning RBI
MVP#2: Margaret.  She made a bunch of great catches playing 2nd base.
I hit 2-for-2 tonight with 2 singles.
We now advance to the finals vs Sons of Pitches (who in the game before our's almost started a brawl with Chipworks).  This is a rec league, but they are too serious and aren't fun to play against.  So we got to beat them on Wednesday.
In the name of the Moon, we shall punish you!

Useless Food News:
I want this egg device.  It pretty much scrambles an egg inside it's own shell!  Not sure where I can order this yet.  Maybe I can request from one of my order sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment