Sunday, September 28, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

I got the flowers, but Susanna and Ben want credit too.
BDay Flowers.

Food this weekend ->
For mom's birthday dinner we got Rideau Restaurant takeout and 2ORDERS of 9-piece special KFC!  Chinese food and KFC.  Great meal.
Rideau + 2 KFC = Awesomeness.

Then we had Birthday Cake.  It was Strawberry Whipped Cake from Swiss Pastries at Carlingwood Mall.  Super fresh and good.
Strawberry Whip Cake.

Saturday morning, Ben and I went to Ribtober Fest downtown.  We headed straight to Camp31.  No point going to the others, just to the best.  I got 2 racks of ribs, one with beans and coleslaw.  Ben got 1 rack and pulled pork from Uncle Sam's.
Camp31 Ribs.

Later that night we went to Evelyn's 100 days old party.  Lots of meats for dinner.
Evelyn's Dinner.
Lobster was good :)  We had cakes too, but I didn't get Henry's email with the pics (my camera is broken on my phone.)
Lobster!

Useless M:tG News:
Got my Khans of Tarkir boxes: 2 Boosters, 1 Fat Pack, and 1 Event Deck.  I wanted some deck boxes, but still now new stock.
Khans of Tarkir Boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment