Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Smashed Eggs

I went to Sobey's after work today to get some groceries.  I grabbed a 6 pack of eggs, but they were stacked with an overlap with the pack on top of it, so the top pack fell on the floor.  I checked it, and all the eggs were smashed.  I didn't want the smashed ones, so I put it back on the shelf.  Whoever stacked the eggs did a bad job.  All the stacks were trapped, so if you move a bottom one, the top one will fall.  So just a warning that there is a 6 pack of smashed free-range eggs at Sobey's.  Check before you buy.

Lunch today -> Poutine.
Apparently every Wednesday in the Kanata Business Park, food trucks are setup at lunchtime.  They are located in the parking lot between Mitel and CMC (the Community Hub near 5-6 picnic benches and 3 flags).  Today there was only 1 food truck: Big D's.  The food trucks are supposed to be announce on this site.
Ed got The Scotty Dog Poutine.  It was topped with bacon, ham, smoked meat, and jalapeno cheese sauce.  (Poutine on the left.)
I got The Coney Island.  It was poutine topped with a meat sauce, onions, and spicy mustard.  Mine was really good and filling.  (Poutine on the right.)
Scotty Dog (Left) and Coney Island (Right).

Useless Idol News:
I didn't get up to watch the AKB48 Janken Tournament.  I just read the results on Twitter.  I probably should have got up and watched it, as I read it was really entertaining.
Janken Finals.
The final came down to AKB48 1st generation Kojima Haruna (aka Kojiharu) vs NMB48's fisherman Watanabe Miyuki (aka Milky).
Janken Final Result.
Milky won!  This year's winner gets a solo debut!  She's not a strong singer, but I'll still get it.  I'm hoping Zipper will be the B-side.
Milky Wins!
BTW: Takamina's costume was Tokyo Tower.  Cool.  I read she fell over on stage.  LOL
Tokyo Tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment