Monday, September 1, 2014

Long Weekend Report: Happy Birthday Dad!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

Food this weekend ->
Birthday dinner at Chu Shing in Chinatown.  We got alot of dishes.  We got fried rice instead of regular white rice because it was $1.15 per bowl of rice.  A large plate of fried rice was pretty much the same price.
Birthday Dinner.
But my favorite was the fish 2 ways.  This time there was a couple of pieces with fish roe.  Ben and Susanna ate them.
Fish 2-Ways.

Birthday cake was from the cake store in MTL that I had brought back last time I was there.  It was the Heavenly Berry Cake.  I like it.
Heavenly Berry Cake.
Lots of berries inside.
Lotsa-berries.

I also made some soup filled pot stickers.
Pan Cooked Pot Stickers.
Poured some home-made spicy vinegar sauce on them.  Bit a little hole and sucked out the soup before munching the potsticker..
Pot Stickers with Sauce

I lost power Sunday night, so I went to T&T to pick up food to eat.  Got the BBQ tray, sweet & sour pork, chicken feet, and fried rice.  Lots of selection as I guess the storm kept most people away.
Blackout Food.

Useless Gaming News:
4 player gaming at Brian's place on Friday night.  We started with 1st & Goal.  A really good simulated football game.  We only played to the half, and Gordon and I won.  Says it is 4 players, but it is really a 2 player game
1st & Goal.
We also played Cubist and Dragon Slayer.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48 37th single "Kokoro no Placard" sold 1 million copies in 1st week.  Still don't have my copies.  Mine doesn't ship until Kasai's 4th single and Yuko's new photobook is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment