Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy Birthday Everett!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERETT!!!
It's belated as I forgot to post it on Sunday, but I did get you a present.  I'll bring it the next time I drop by.

Today is also the 1st day of autumn.  Summer just flew by and I think we only had 1 really hot week.  Rained alot too.  But that's ok.  I prefer fall over summer.

Lunch today -> Sushi
I went to Hazeldean Mall at lunch time today.  No new Transformers or good toy sales at Target (expect for the Lego Star Destroyer sale that has been sold out for weeks.  Maybe I should get a rain check for it?). 
Dropped by Sushi House after to get some freshly made sushi.  Got a 8-piece salmon avocado pack for $4.99 and a 16-piece combo pack for $9.99.  The combo had cucumber avocado roll, smoke salmon avocado roll, spicy salmon and crab roll, and crab avocado roll.  Good sushi for a good price.
Sushi Lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment