Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Trophies have Arrived!!!

The Bad News:
Jessica was kicked out of Korean Idol group Girls Generation today by their management company.  I saw the tweet late last night and read the news this morning.  Too bad.  I liked her and she was really good on Running Man too.  My favorite is still Taeyeon.

The Good News:
I picked up the softball trophies today.  They've been forever engraved with the "CMC Strike Fighters" name :). 
CMC Strike Fighters 2014 Champions.
The left one is for winning the D2 Tournament in June.  The more important right one is for winning the C Recreational division.
2 Championship Trophies.

The Best News:
After picking up the trophies, I got some KFC for dinner.  I wanted more chicken before the 9-piece promotion was over.  The bucket normally had 5 drums and 4 thighs, but today I got 5 drums and 5 thighs!  Score!
KFC Standing with the Trophies.

No comments:

Post a Comment