Monday, August 20, 2012

Win #5!

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters beat Chipworks 23-15 today.  Thanks to Tyler bringing in his family to fill out our incomplete roster.  I believe that with win #5, we are now tied with 2nd last place.  With 1 more win, we will be out of the basement.
I hit 4-for-4 tonight with 3 singles and a double.

Dinner today -> Cold Egg White Noodles.
I made some cold egg white noodles after the game.  Added some sugar snaps I got from Costco, and opened a can of lobster meat to top it off :)
Cold Egg White Noodles with Sugar Snaps and Lobster.

Useless Idol News:
Maeda Atsuko will graduate from AKB48 next Monday at the AKB Theatre.  Since the theatre can only hold 250 people, Maeda was granted a small parade circling Akihabara before her last theatre performance, so she can thank all her fans who couldn't win tickets to her final show.

Also announced today, Maeda's graduation show at the AKB Theatre will be streamed live on Google+ and Youtube.  The show starts at 6pm JST, so about 5am EST.  The show will probably be a big crying-fest for all the members on Team A.
Now I'm debating if I need to take a 1/2 day off on Monday or not...

The full video of Maeda's graduation song, "Yume no Kawa".  Watch it!
I was listening to this song for most of the day on repeat.  This song is great, and the video is perfect for it.  I like it alot.  I'm not a big Maeda fan, but she looks really pretty in this video, especially at 03:10+.  I need a higher quality of this video.
This site has the lyrics translated.

2 comments:

  1. Where can I get a can of lobster meat? I will trade you a serving of egg and urchins with a can of lobster meat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the can at Loblaws. It's called "Rocky Point Frozen Lobster Meat". I only got because it was on sale for $9 off a few weeks ago. It's pretty good. Full of claw and knuckle meat. Big claws too.

    ReplyDelete