Monday, August 13, 2012

Bad Timing Dave

I think I agree with the trees in the CMC parking lot.  I'm tired of summer already and I'm ready for autumn.  One tree is already turning orange, while another has dropped most of it's leaves.
Leaves Turning Orange.
Dropping Leaves.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strikefighters lost again tonight against Da Knobs 19-8.  We were winning 8-4 until we collapsed in the 6th and 7th innings.  None of our 3 regular pitchers could make the game, so Sean pitched most of the game and Alex was relief for 1 inning.  Sean was pretty good and only had 1 bad inning.  Our defence for that inning was mostly at fault too.
I only hit 1-for-3: Ground out, Single, and Pop Fly.
Dave wanted to umpire for us when the hot catcher chick on the other team was catching, but he couldn't get his timing right.  Whenever he went to ump, the hot girl played 2nd.  When Dave was not umping, the she was catching.  Bad timing Dave :)

No comments:

Post a Comment